May 14th – June 8th, 2017
The study of asana is not about mastering posture.It is about using posture to understand & transform your self.
Our Yoga Alliance certified 200 hour YTTC offers a blended style of asana that includes traditional Hatha yoga interwoven with the modern flow of vinyasa. Other subject offerings include pranayama, mantra, meditation, philosophy, physical and subtle anatomy, nada yoga, yoga nidra, nutrition, ceremony and ample teaching practice time.
Expand beyond the understanding of asana, as you build and / or deepen your personal practice, awaken new perspectives and boost your confidence to teach yoga with a solid foundation.
A SWEET BONUS our training is offered amidst the beauty and tranquility of rural Bali, as we incorporate the nourishing elements of nature.
Warning – Just to forewarn you, your heart will open more and endless waves of inspiration will feed your nervous system.
Learn to listen to and follow your inner wisdom. We can guide you to this place of inner listening, yet it is for you to find your inner guidance, that inner knowing and follow it. Our goal is to share our knowledge and experience of the science of Yoga, which teaches you how to remove darkness and embody light in your life. We will encourage you to find your own path. When you follow your heart, you begin to follow your bliss.
The yogic path is a self-healing and evolving journey of transformation, which helps you to feel more vibrant from the inside out. As you dive deep into the teachings and practice of yoga, the gifts come in many forms and include increased prana (life force energy), more clarity, relaxation, inner trust and intuition.
Yoga embrace an intimate connection to the infinite cosmic body, transcending feelings of separateness into oneness.
Yoga is not a practice of attainment; it is an unending process of self-discover and self -transformation. The journey begins within. Through regular practice the perception of self begins to expansive an awakening to the truth of ones own being.
We know through experience that accelerated learning, personal transformation and building confidence happen in a safe, nourishing, loving and sacred space. This is our foundational intention that we offer you throughout our training. Expand your knowledge to the understanding of Yoga as you deepen your relationship with yourself.
Overview Of Our Training
Our training’s are a unique collection of diverse, passionate, experienced teachers who are filled with an infinite sea of wisdom. We offer training in a beautiful location and infuse fun, personal growth, empowerment and a deeper knowledge of the teachings of yoga.
A detailed breakdown of each pose & an overview of the five main categories of postures…[MORE]
Abundance of Teaching Practice
Teaching each other begins in the first week. The practice begins slowly with teaching…[MORE]
Specialty Asana Classes
Acro Yoga helps to build trust as it is working with a partner, and is a lot of fun…[MORE]
One hour each day is devoted to conscious yogic breathing practices. Interwoven with the…[MORE]
Kriyas, Bandhas & Mudras
These are complimentary practices for pranayama. This includes using various locks with the body …[MORE]
We explore the ancient text of The Yoga Sutras. An aspect of Raja yoga (the science of the mind).[MORE]
The subtle anatomy is an introduction to the unseen bodies of the chakras system…[MORE]
We encourage and explore the healing power of sound and the use of voice on a daily basis. …[MORE]
Nutrition and Natural Healing
Let they food be thy medicine. Become more conscious to what you are fueling your body with so you live with more vitality….[MORE]
Details Of Topics Covered
- Asana Methodology – A detailed breakdown of each pose and an overview of the five main categories of postures: standing, forward bends, backbends, twists, and inversions. We’ll explore how to safely go into and out of each pose, offering proper adjustments, modifications, foundation, alignment and the benefits and contraindications for each pose covered.
- Abundance of Teaching Practice – Teaching each other begins in the first week. The practice begins slowly with teaching one-on-one and then gradually builds to teach small groups for the final practicum. We give lots of time for teaching practice to help build confidence and self-esteem, and allow the teachings to be fully integrated.
- Specialty Asana Classes –Acro Yoga helps to build trust as it is working with a partner, and is a lot of fun. Kids Yoga, these classes are usually offered on Sundays (typically our more relaxed, fun-filled day).
- Meditation – There are many different styles and ways to meditate. We will explore four different methods, so you may find the best fit for you.
- Pranayama – One hour each day is devoted to conscious yogic breathing practices. Interwoven with the complementary practices of bandhas, mudras and kriyas. Aside from the daily pranayama practice there are also some lectures to deepen the theoretical knowledge of pranayama.
- Kriyas, Bandhas & Mudras are complimentary practices for pranayama. This includes using various locks with the body and hands which help to redirect the prana in the body.
- Yoga Philosophy– We explore the ancient text of The Yoga Sutras. An aspect of Raja yoga (the science of the mind)
- Physical Anatomy – Discover what bones, muscles and joints are connected with various asana poses. We cover some of the main systems of the body and how we can yoga can better improve the system.
- Subtle Anatomy– The subtle anatomy is an introduction to the unseen bodies of the chakras system. Discovery how each of us has a personal bio computer in the body that holds programs within our subconscious. Learn how the chakras function and how they influence our life. Also expanding the perception of our physical body being much more then we have been taught through the journey of the Koshas, the 5 sheaths of the body.
- Nada Yoga –We encourage and explore the healing power of sound and the use of voice on a daily basis. Through mantras, singing, sighing, indian scales and vocal play. Discovering vibrations are as subtle as the thoughts we think, the intentions we have, the words we use and tones we make. Deepen your connection to sound and the subtle vibrations, which affect your reality.
- Sound Healing – Receive a bath of healing sounds that takes you on a journey beyond time and space. These sound journeys have the power to rejuvenate and bring deep relaxation to the whole bodies.
- Nutrition and Natural Healing –Let they food be thy medicine. Become more conscious to what you are fueling your body with so you live with more vitality. A detailed look at how different sugar and fats affects the bodies. An introduction to simple and powerful natural healing remedies.
- Yoga Nidra – Reprogram the subconscious through rotating conscious.
- Ceremonies – Honor your sacred connection to life, through the rhythms of moon cycles. When in India we explore the power of fire ceremonies.
- Conscious Connected Breath Work – Awaken energy blocks through the power of breath.
- Healing Sessions – Learn to transfer healing energy.
Our Extra Curriculum
Many students have referred to our trainings as being “a holistic training” because we incorporate many healing modalities through out the training including:
- Conscious eating
- Breath work
- Sound healing
- How to raise your vibration
- Embracing your inner healer
- Intro to chakras
- Yoga Nidra
- Kid’s yoga
- Stay in comfort while learning within the elements of nature
Through these various modalities you begin to change how you see yourself and others by expanding limited beliefs about yourself and embracing authentic self love.
WHY JOIN OUR PROGRAM
- We believe sound is a powerful healing tool to free the voice, build confidence, and open the throat chakra. Explore the medicine of mantras, indian scales, vocal play and song.
- Through the sacredness of our foundation we incorporate a safe space that promotes respect, acceptance and authenticity in noncompetitive environment.
- Our Yoga training offers you the opportunity to know your Authentic Self: Come as you are and allow yourself to be truly seen. There is no one better than your TRUE self.
- Tap into your inner strength and increase your willpower, concentration, focus and discipline through a 3 hour daily morning practice.
- Our venue is nestled in the countryside of rural India, surrounded by the elements of nature, which provides birdsong, fresh air and the connection to nature to awaken any yoga practice.
- We teach from the traditional science of Hatha Yoga mixed with Vinyasa styles of yoga.
- We offer individual and group support throughout the course of the training.
- We believe life is about Feeling Soul Good, and this encourages acceptance and respect of differences and promotes fun and laugher throughout the training.
We know that in any intensive course various waves of emotions rise and fall. It is easier when you feel supported and heard. We offer group sharing as well as subdivided small groups for more personal sharing.
Personal interviews are also given to each student with one of the main teachers to discuss their personal practice or any personal matters that needs to be discussed.
Monday – Friday follows the schedule below.
Saturdays are free day.
Sundays follow a less intensive schedule.
6:30 – 10:00 Asana, Pranayama, Chanting Meditation
10:00 – 11:00 Silent Breakfast
11:00 – 1:00 Lecture
1:00 – 3:30 Lunch Break
3:30 – 6:30 Rotation of the following topics;
– Teaching Methodology / Adjustments
– Teaching Practice / Class
– Yoga Nidra / Chanting / Satsang
There are a few night events that include chanting, yoga nidra, sound healing and meditation.
* The schedule is subject to change
Meet Our Teachers!
Sequoia has been teaching for over a decade and studying yoga and spiritual practices for over 20 years. She embodies the yoga teachings and this shines through when she teaches. Her passions are pranayama, mantras, yoga nidra, meditation, philosophy and nada yoga.
Pablo is a passionate teacher and practitioner of hatha and vinyasa yoga, Pablo has studied a wide variety of yoga styles including Hatha, Vinyasa, Iyengar, Anusara, Ashtanga and Inbound Yoga. His biggest passion is Bhakti Yoga and Vedic Philosophy.
Nazareno Grisolia was born and raised in a small village of Uruguay, South America.He started his passion for movement and martial arts started as a young child with Judo, kung fu, sipalki, boxing, karate ( he was like a little ninja). His Martial arts practice helped his concentration, body awareness and commitment.
Born and raised in Taiwan, I worked for a number of years until I had a change of heart and decided to follow my passions instead.My passion for surfing has lead me to spend the majority of my life traveling to different parts of the world. I have spent time in Taiwan, Asia, Hawaii, America, Fiji, South Pacific Island, Spain, Europe and all of them are beautiful tropical islands.
NADA YOGA ,THE YOGA OF SOUND
Nada is a Sanskrit word that means sound. Though the practice of Nada Yoga is not one specific practice, it covers a wide range of practical exercises. Some practices include vocal play, singing, sounding the Indian scales and mantras. Part of Nada Yoga is learning to fine-tune your ability to listen to audible and inaudible sounds, which is an aspect of subtle vibration. With regular practice of Nada Yoga the aspect of Pratyahara (with drawl of senses) arises which promotes deeper meditation and heart felt awakenings.
BENEFITS OF NADA YOGA
- The practice of Nada Yoga assists us to become more aware through the aspect of listening, initially externally and eventually internally. When we cultivate a deeper awareness to conscious listening, our inner chatter slowly starts to dissolve which promotes inner peace. It is in a peaceful mind where joy and contentment naturally arise.
- Sound is intimately connected with our breath, as both aspects are used to bring us into the present moment.
- Transforms stuck emotions
- Releases endorphins (the brain’s “feel good” chemicals)
- Sounding the musical scale helps to move inner pranic energy that increases your energy
- Builds your confidence to express and communicate more freely
- Creates new neurological networks in the brain and expands your consciousness.
- Improves communication
- Strengthens your teaching voice
- Allows for deeper meditations
Hear our students speak about previous 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Trainings.
Frequently Asked Questions About
Feeling Soul Good Trainings
What if I am not interested in teaching Yoga. Is this course still for me?
If you want to bring yoga into your daily life then this course is for you. If you want to how to safely get in and out of each pose, and develop the yoga teachings that integrate into your life then this is what you need. This course is for those who want to teach and those who want to deepen their connection and understanding to the Science of Yoga.
What Style of Asana is taught on this course?
The teachings are based on the Science of Hatha Yoga. We offer a blend of traditional Hatha, Vinyasa, and Yin.
I do not have a personal Yoga practice can I still join the course?
Yes you can as this course helps those who want to teach or simply want to have a deeper understanding with the teachings, and practice of Yoga.
Will I be certified when I finish the course?
If you successfully pass the course you will get a Yoga Alliance certification.
How many students will be in the course?
The course shall not exceed 25 students to keep the training as intimate as possible.It varies depending on the location of the training.
I speak only some English. Can I still join?
All the teachings will be conducted in English. For some of our previous students, they learned to ask lots of questions. It is up to each individual if you are comfortable to study and learn in English.
I have a desire to come yet I am not so flexible. Can I still join?
Yoga is not about how flexible you are in your body this is the result of practice and does vary with different body types. It’s about how flexible can you be in the mind? We openly welcome those who are not so flexible in their bodies.
Do I have to attend the whole course?
Yes,100% attendance is required.
Do I need travel insurance?
We highly recommend having it just in case but it is not mandatory.
Do I need to get any vaccinations?
This is a personal choice. There are no tropical contagious diseases in the area
Accommodations, Venue And Cuisine
All Rooms Include
- Both type of rooms have the same amenities
- The deluxe room is bigger is size Rooms includes: 1 King or 2 twin beds
- Hot shower
- Mosquito net
- Unlimited drinking water 2 bottles in room and refilling use
- A choice of two swimming pools
- Free Wi-Fi
What Is Included In The Training Fee
- Shared, Single or Deluxe accommodation
- Three massages
- Hot shower
- raining manual
- 3 vegetarian meals
- Airport Transfer
- Complementary shuttle to Ubud
- Temple excursion
- Complementary water
What is Not Included
- Tips for the venue staff
HOW TO APPLY
Complete the application form by clicking on the link below
Click on 'PAY Now' button to send your $500 USD application deposit
If accepted the deposit becomes non – refundable and goes toward the full tuition of the course.
If not accepted the deposit will be immediately refunded.
Early Bird Prices Are The Current Listed Prices
We are extending the early bird prices , which are the current prices listed.
Bali is just one of the many small islands of Indonesia, but without a doubt it is one of the most famous islands of Indonesia. Bali is frequently referred to as “ The Paradise Island” because of its reputation in the world as a tropical paradise of untold beautiful nature, hosting a peaceful feeling and never ending beauty. The island is also known as the island of the “Gods” because worship colors every facet of life among the Hindu Balinese in their daily activities. The whole of Indonesia is Muslim accept Bali being the only Hindu island.
The local people are soft in nature, happy to help and very kind. From my personal experience I feel it’s a safe country and very spiritual, which of course supports the practice of Yoga. Even though I say it’s safe, theft can occur and so we recommend being mindful with your belongings in the bigger centres like Ubud and Denpasar, the capital where you will be flying into.
Bali occupies an area of only 6,000 square kilometers.
The longest distance is about 140 kilometers. Bali is located just off the eastern tip of Java, from which is separated by the narrow Bali straights. The island lays eight degrees south of the equator. So expect some humidity.Our venue Bhanuswari is located about 1 hour north of the airport, which is 20 min from Ubud. Seen in purple on the map. Ubud has a bit of everything from great healers, shops and delicious vegetarian restaurants
A Suggested What To Bring List
- Meditation shawl and a light sweater or wrap
- Light rain jacket and cover up or fleece
- Sturdy shoes for walking/exploring, and flip flops
- Lighter moveable yoga pants, crops (loose fitting cotton is better than spandex or luon in this weather)
- Skirts and shorts
- Several tank tops t-shirts and long-sleeved shirts
- Bathing suit and sarong
- Pajamas and under garments and a few pairs of socks
- One set of clothes for touring, such as kakhi pants or a long skirt.
- Smaller day pack (can be carry-on luggage in the plane.)
- Yoga mat (they fold well or fit rolled in a large backpack – the retreat center does have some mats)
- Small flashlight, combination padlock, and alarm clock
- Travel money belt in cotton (available at luggage stores)
- Travel bath towel (not too thick, i.e. quick-drying)
- Journal and several pens
- Camera and charger
- Audio Recorder