Awaken Your Peaceful Warrior
The Sacred journey on the mountain September 7, 8, 9th
This exploration will take place on a specific mountain in the Valhalla region of the Slocan Valley.
Fear is nothing more than an obstacle that stands in the way of progress. In overcoming our fears, we can move forward, stronger and wiser.
This mystical adventurous weekend takes place in the wilderness away from the comforts of home, which may invoke some challenges and fears of the unknown. When we move into nature in a Sacred way we tune into the consciousness of this invisible existence. It is through overcoming to our fears can we tune into trust and the guidance of something greater than we are.
The warrior walks mindfully, with respect, and connects with all that is from the heart. In turn, the energy reflects a feeling of oneness.
This weekend will help you:
- Increase the connection between nature and yourself;
- Overcome fears of the darkness and the unknown;
- Unite with something greater: an invisible energy that moves through all time and space;
- Build courage and confidence;
- Cultivate inner peace of mind;
- Listen deeper to nature;
- Thrive in a supportive, encouraging, respectful, small group environment;
- Transform limitations.
This weekend is about much more than just climbing a mountain. We will honour the land in a different way and connect with the consciousness that resides in the mountains, plants, trees, animals and waters.
Is this retreat for me?
- Are you ready to make a commitment to yourself?
- Ready to overcome fears?
- Want to challenge yourself?
- Would you like to build up confidence, courage and expand your limitations?
- Awaken your peaceful warrior and connect with the Sacred?
- Open up to your spirituality?
- Cultivate mindfulness and focus?
- Move into nature in a more connected way?
- Are you able to carry your own knapsack?
What does this weekend consist of?
- A gentle 2.5 km climb up a mountain;
- Walking with awareness and in silence;
- Cultivate ways to connect with mother earth;
- Daily yogic and shamanic practices (asana, physical poses, not included);
- Expanding limited beliefs;
- Tapping into what you wish to create in your life;
- Learn to feel and expand your energy field;
- Mindful eating;
- Mantras, songs;
- Plant identification;
- Tree identification;
- Survival skills;
What is included?
- 2 Guides and facilitators;
- Two vegetarian meals which are carried up by each participant;
- Transportation, if needed from Slocan city;
What is not included?
- Camping gear (tents, sleeping bags, rain gear, etc.)
- Special food requirements
- Walking sticks
Where does this take place?
- Details to be shared after registration.
- Meeting on Friday at 1:00pm in Slocan City, Friday, September 7th
- Return back from the mountain Sunday, September 9th by 3pm
Only $222 per person
If you wish to join us, a $122 non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your spot on this epic life-changing retreat. Full payment is due 3 wks before the retreat.