Awaken Your Peaceful Warrior
The Sacred journey on the mountain September 7, 8, 9th
Fear is nothing more than an obstacle that stands in the way of progress. In overcoming our fears, we can move forward, stronger and wiser, to awaken your peaceful warrior.
This empowering, inspiring mindfulness retreat weekend takes place in the wilderness of the Valhalla mountain of beautiful British Columbia. Far from the comforts of home, this may invoke some challenges and fears of the unknown. When we move into nature in a Sacred way we tune into the consciousness of this invisible existence. It is through overcoming our fears we can tune into trust and the guidance of something greater than we are. If you are ready to move through limitations, tapping into your courage, building confidence in a supportive container, we invite you to join us to Awaken Your Peaceful Warrior.
The warrior walks mindfully, with respect, and connects with all that is from the heart. In turn, the energy reflects a feeling of oneness. Learn how to tap into the union of harmony to all that surrounds you: the plants, animals, trees, and all life seen and unseen during this silent, mountain retreat.
This weekend will help you:
- Increase the connection between nature and yourself;
- Overcome fears of the darkness and the unknown;
- Unite with something greater: an invisible energy that moves through all time and space;
- Build your courage and confidence;
- Cultivate peace of mind;
- Listen deeper to nature;
- Thrive in a supportive, encouraging, respectful, small group environment;
- Transform limitations.
- Be inspired
- Slow down and relax
This weekend is about much more than just climbing a mountain. We will honour the land in a different way and connect with the consciousness that resides in the mountains, plants, trees, animals, and waters.
Is this retreat for me?
- Are you ready to make a commitment to yourself?
- Ready to overcome fears?
- Want to challenge yourself?
- Are you ready for change and would like to be inspired?
- Would you like to build up confidence, courage and expand your limitations?
- Awaken Your Peaceful Warrior and connect with the Sacred?
- Open up to your spirituality?
- Cultivate mindfulness and focus?
- Listen to nature in a deeper more connected and meaningful way?
- Are you able to carry your own knapsack?
What does this weekend consist of?
- A gentle 2.5 km climb up a mountain;
- Walking with awareness and in silence;
- Cultivate ways to connect with mother earth;
- Daily yogic and shamanic practices (asana, physical poses, not included);
- Expanding limited beliefs;
- Tapping into what you wish to create in your life;
- Learn to feel and expand your energy field;
- Mindful eating;
- Mantras, songs;
- Plant identification;
- Tree identification;
- Survival skills;
- Change belief systems through Emotional Freedom Technique;
- Sun-infused herbal drinks.
What is included in the Awaken Your Peaceful Warrior Retreat rate?
- 2 Guides and facilitators;
- Two vegetarian plant-based meals which are carried up by each participant (Sample menu includes apple, avocado, trail mix, energy bar dehydrated crackers);
- Transportation, if needed from Slocan city;
What is not included?
- Camping gear (tents, sleeping bags, rain gear, stove etc.);
- Special food requirements;
- Walking stick;
- Hot beverages.
What to bring?
- Stove (if you wish for something hot in the AM);
- Tent, tarp or bivy sack;
- Water bottle;
- Extra food;
- Warm and waterproof clothes;
- Your own utensils.
Where does this take place?
- This exploration will take place on a specific mountain in the Valhalla region of the Slocan Valley more specific details given after registration.
- Meeting on Friday at 1:00pm in Slocan City, Friday, September 7th
- Return back from the mountain Sunday, September 9th by 3-4 pm
The hike up the Mountain
The hike is 3 km, which is not long for those who are used to it, yet can be a challenge for others.
We will have a herbal first aid kit with us. If you wish to have additional supplies please bring your own remedies.
Your guides and facilitator
Sequoia Henning and Yarrow Fleury (bio coming soon)
Only $222 CAD per person!
If you wish to Awaken Your Peaceful Warrior, a $122 CAD non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your spot on this epic life-changing retreat. Full payment is due 3 weeks before the retreat.