Dive deeper into your understanding of Breath, Bandhas and Mudras
- How to preserve energy through the use of mudras, bandhas and breath.
- A break down of how to properly practice 4 or 5 pranayamas.
- Introduction to the three main Bandhas.
- How bandhas can assist your pranayama, asana practice and life.
- What are mudras and how to help center and redirect energy loss.
- Introduction to 5 different mudras which cultivate energy within your hormonal and nervous system.
Facilitator: Sequoia Henning has been studying and practicing Yoga for over 25 years. Pranayama, and the Subtle bodies is her favorite topic to share.
Sunday Oct 6th , for only $40
8:00 -11:00 am, held at the moving center 533 Baker St. Nelson, B.C
Send a etransfer or PayPal link to [email protected]
Following this workshop will be a preregistered class on Pranayama, Bandhas and Mudras. in Oct and Nov,