-Hatha Yoga Asana
Details of the Course
Sequoia Henning is the main facilitator. Sequoia has been teaching International teacher training programs for the last decade in India, Thailand and Bali, the last five years, ran her own school. Sequoia has been studying Yoga for the last 25 years. She used the power of the charkas to heal herself of a serious illness. Going into what emotionally created her disease. She shocked and impressed the doctors who never saw such severe internal photographs. “Understanding the chakras is a way to empower your life and return back to self-love” Sequoia Henning
Guest facilitators will be announced soon.
What you will take away from this course
- Understanding how the 7 main charkas funtion
- The importance of our nervous system and hormonal system
- Various Pranayama practices
- Yoga Nidra, including how to teach
- Offering a lecture on one or the complete chakra system
- How to emotions work in our bodies
- Finding power through your voice
- How to create sacred space
- Honouring your body
- Inigiting your willpower
Who this course is for?
- Anyone who wants to learn more about themselves, tap into their inner power and make personal changes.
- Yoga enthuists, teachers, healers or therapists who have a desire to explore the unseen world of chakras and subtle bodies.
- Those who are curious about the unseen world of the subtle bodies.
Included in the course
- Mala beads
- Certification upon completion
Early Bird $1500 per person, if registered and paid in full by Sept 20th
Full Price is $1700 per person
A non-refundable $300 dollar deposit is required to reserve your spot.
Payment plans are available
How to Register
Click on this button to register.