This two day workshop is an introduction to Sound Healing.
Day 1: Focus is on the voice. Using your voice for healing yourself and others.
Day 2: Focus on sound tools with the emphasis on Singing bowls and rattles.
Some of the topics covered include:
- The power of vibrations: From science to spirit.
- The micro and macro: the invisible connection of life.
- Emotions: the unseen world of your guidance system.
- Free your voice: as you tune into your most powerful instrument to heal yourself and others.
- Tibetan Bowls: how to use the bowls for healing yourself and others.
- Sound Tools: used for healing including the didgeridoo and rattle
- Mantras: the voice of your soul
- Toning: transform energy blocks through toning
- The four levels of sound: explore the various aspects of vibration
Next Sound Healing Workshop Oct 19 & 20th 2019 near Nelson, B.C Canada
Two-day workshop 1:30 – 7:00 pm $333 with a 30 min lunch break
Private classes are available via Skype.